ESL/CivicsLink is a professional development system designed to meet the needs of adult education ESL practitioners. It is intended to:
- Help teachers ask and answer questions about teaching.
- Enable teachers to work through projects and activities which will help them to understand the field, what they do, and what does and doesn't work for them.
- Offer a framework for investigating issues of interest to ESL practitioners, program administrators, and policy makers.
The graphic shows the gateway page to the site. On this page you can:
- Access basic information about ESL/CivicsLink
- Apply for Registration
- Find out how to access other materials on the site
- Log into the system (once you've registered)